Semli Chinese Calligraphy Brush Watercolor Kanji Sumi Drawing Brush Handmade Shanlian Hu Brush
Semli Chinese Calligraphy Brush Watercolor Kanji Sumi Drawing Brush Handmade Shanlian Hu Brush by semli at Prince Georges Arts Council. MPN: SLH01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Hu writing brush, produced in Huzhou, now Shan Lien Zhen, Zhejiang Province, has a history of more than two thousand years. How to Clean and Maintain？Step 1: The watercolor brush should be soaked in warm water, and the soaking time should not be too long, until the tip of the brush is fully opened, the gelatin of the root of the brush should not be melted, otherwise it will become a ''drop brush'', and the hairs are easy to fall off. Step 2: It is necessary to wet the calligraphy brush bef
Product Description & Reviews
The Hu writing brush, produced in Huzhou, now Shan Lien Zhen, Zhejiang Province, has a history of more than two thousand years. How to Clean and Maintain？Step 1: The watercolor brush should be soaked in warm water, and the soaking time should not be too long, until the tip of the brush is fully opened, the gelatin of the root of the brush should not be melted, otherwise it will become a "drop brush", and the hairs are easy to fall off. Step 2: It is necessary to wet the calligraphy brush before writing. You can't paint or calligraphy as soon as the brush is stained with ink. The method is to first wet the brush with clear water, then lift it, and not immerse it for a long time, so as to prevent the glue melting at the root of the brush. Then hang the brush upside down until the tip of the brush is resilient, which takes about tens of minutes. Brushes must be dry when they are preserved. If brushes are not wetted, they can be painted or handwritten. The hairs will become fragile and inelastic.Step 3: Calligraphy or painting. In order to achieve uniformity and to allow ink to penetrate into the brush, it is necessary to absorb the clear water first and drag the brush gently on the absorbent paper until it is dry. The so-called "dry" is not completely dry, less or more ink is not conducive to writing and painting. Step 4: Painting or calligraphy should be washed immediately. Step 5:After washing, first absorb the excess water and straighten it out. Then hang the brush on the brush rack, so that the remaining water can continue to drip until it is dry. Attention should be paid to the shade and drying in order to preserve the original shape and characteristics of the brush, not exposed to sunlight. Drying is the key to the preservation of brushes.
Features & Highlights
- This set of Chinese brushes included 6 sets of Chinese calligraphy brushes of different sizes. It can meet all kinds of writing and painting needs of you.
- Full and round, strong and durable, this Chinese calligraphy brushes is known for its superior workmanship.
- This set of calligraphy brushes can be written in a size range of 3-12 centimeters. The calligraphy brush come nicely packaged and stiffened with water soluble glue , take your time , massage the brush in warm water , takes about 15 minutes of gentle massaging and soaking then it comes to life and really is a superb brush . beautiful handles also . Even though the large Chinese brush can handle the finest of small lines .
- The strokes of calligraphy and painting brushes are smooth and straight. The top of the penholder is graceful in shape，There is an elegant Chinese knot for you to hang your brush on the penholder.
- These are amazing for watercolor. The bristles are soft yet hold together nicely to create expressive brush strokes. Side (Wood) strokes come out very well. It's easy to load these with multiple colors for Chinese brush techniques. Even with the larger brushes, the tip comes to a good point and can be used to make very fine lines.The watercolor brush suited to calligraphy or ink painting as it holds so much paint/ink but may be of use on very large paintings.
Calligraphy & Sumi Brushes
Have questions about this item (SLH01), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by semli, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: yz017, ean: 0726587131608,
If you are looking for a cool Chinese gift idea you have come to the right place. We can be custom engraved with your name in Chinese (or Japanese), making a very attractive and unique Asian gift that will last.We will translate your name into Chines...
mpn: 322, ean: 0753594512847,
This set of brushes is especially good for Chinese calligraphy and painting. In general, they should be good for water base painting/drawing/writing. Note, however, that these brushes are handmade. Hence, it requires a special care.Made of stiff or r...
mpn: Easyou, ean: 0792855929581,
High grade ink stick for professional and intermediate Chinese Japaness calligraphy and painting. Type: oil soot; Size:1*2.2*9.5cm/0.39*0.86*3.85in; Net weight: 1.09oz/31g; Package: platane wood box(box size:2.5*6.7*1.7cm). The ink is solid without h...
mpn: YZ111, ean: 0754047699832,
Details: Stone Body Shape: Natural Main Stone Color: As pic Appliable Carving Shape: Oval Dimensions: Around 3 ~ 6 cm Usage: For both painting and calligraphy Artworks, and Decorative Purposes Packaging: Comes with a Chinese Seal Gift Box ...