42g/1.5oz''Imperial Sapphire Blue'' Mica Powder Pigment (Epoxy,Resin,Soap,Plastidip) Black Diamond Pigments
Huge Savings Item! Save 13% on the 42g/1.5oz''Imperial Sapphire Blue'' Mica Powder Pigment (Epoxy,Resin,Soap,Plastidip) Black Diamond Pigments by BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS at Prince Georges Arts Council. MPN: ISB. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Each container has 1.5oz (42grams) of Pure Dry Powder Pigment by weight. 💎 MICA pearl pigments have been around for centuries and are made from mica and earth pigments. Their NON-TOXIC characteristics, animal friendliness, irritant and stain free, while being gentle and safe to your skin. The mica powders are chemically colored for light fastness. Pearlescent, Iridescent colors are transparent pigments allowing light to reflect and refract to create depth and pearlized effects.💎
Product Description & Reviews
Each container has 1.5oz (42grams) of Pure Dry Powder Pigment by weight. 💎 MICA pearl pigments have been around for centuries and are made from mica and earth pigments. Their NON-TOXIC characteristics, animal friendliness, irritant and stain free, while being gentle and safe to your skin. The mica powders are chemically colored for light fastness. Pearlescent, Iridescent colors are transparent pigments allowing light to reflect and refract to create depth and pearlized effects.💎 Use approx 1-2 tsp of pigment per 1lb of soap. Hot process 1/4-1/2 per 1lb of soap💎 ALL of our pigments are 100% VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE💎 Please see specific notes on each color listed for Use & Applications as well as end product suitability. 💎 Purchasers should, by their own tests and evaluations, determine suitability of such products for their specific use.💎 Our colorants are sold by weight, not volume. We package our pigment in 5gram packs, 1.5oz and 4.5oz sizes. 💎 Photos shown are as accurate as possible. However, due to variations in viewer monitor - settings, colors may vary from actual items.💎 Inorganic Pigment - Stable in water and solvent base systems (Epoxy, Plastidip, Haloefx, Nail Polish, Paint......) 💎 The color shown on the listing,website, brochure or any marketing materials may not be exact due to monitor/printing process limitations. Each person sees color a little differently please contact us if you have any questions about the color before purchase.💎 +++Pigment is sold by WEIGHT and NOT by volume like some other retailers. We want you to receive the true amount of pigment you need.
Features & Highlights
- 💎IMPERIAL SAPPHIRE METALLIC BLUE
- 💎 42g/1.5oz (10-60 Microns) NON-TOXIC Highest Quality Mica, Titanium Dioxide - (1.5oz by weight) 💎 1g of pigment per 1 - 5oz of epoxy. 25-50g of pigment per gallon of peelable paint. Please see pigment portion guide for help. All of these pigments are 10-60 microns. NON-TOXIC Highest Quality Mica, Titanium Dioxide - FDA approved for cosmetic use (Melting point 1200-1800°F) (pH : 6.0-9.0 4% H2O) BEST IF ADDED TO A CLEAR BASE LIQUID OVER A BLACK BASE FOR TRUE COLOR
- 💎 Please search for Black Diamond Pigments for all of our other colors available on Amazon. Black Diamond Pigment Powder believes in a personal touch. From how-to guides, real-life communication, and one on one email assistance, you'll never feel out of touch with our company. We will share everything you need to know about our mica pigments. Why? Because we love our product as much as you love the art you create with them.
- 💎 Clear SLIME can be transformed into truly unique slime by adding just a small amount of pigment. Place the pigment in the center of the slime and slowly fold the clear slime over onto the pigment repeatedly until the pigment is dispersed thoroughly in the slime. Here at BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS we are leading the industry in quality and customer service.
- 💎 (Use for 😀 plastics 😋 slime 😎 epoxy 💅🏼 nail polish 💕 automotive paint 💖 lacquer 😍 soap 😋 resins 🤗 fiberglass 😜 bath bombs 😲 lip stick 😱 lip balm 😳 latex 🤓 rubber 😇 screen printing 😻 candle making 🙉 cosmetics 🤠 blush 😲 crafts 😝 jewelry 👽 Plastidip 🤣 Halo EFX 🤔 lotions 😁 creams 😎 plastic resins 🙂 nail polish 😲 melt pour soap 😍 embossing 😇 wood and much more!) Do NOT use with concrete the color will not be the same as displayed.
BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS
BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS
Paint Making Materials
BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS
3 x 2 x 3 inches
Have questions about this item (ISB), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ohkwltgbm02, ean: 0601285834917,
product of the Old Hu Kai Wen, Time-Honored Brand granted by the Ministry of Commerce in China. It is one of the most famous inkstick in Chinese history. The inkstick is named after Li Ting Gui, who invented this recipe. The premium ink range include...
mpn: EG-FE203-24/3, ean: 0637230030752,
You are buying 24 Ounces (by weight) of Red Iron Oxide. The item ships in THREE 8 Fluid Ounce (by volume) Polypropylene bottles. Red Iron Oxide (Fe2O3) has hundreds of uses. For cosmetic purposes, mix with atomized Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) and a bindi...
mpn: 6221523, ean: 0677284321291,
Mica Powders are ultra-fine and non-tarnishing. Mica powders can be mixed into varnishes, shellacs, waxes and acrylics for coating, painting and glazing, kneaded into clays, or dusted onto an adhesive coated surface - a technique sometimes known as '...
White Glow in The Dark Pigment Powder (1lb) High grade Daytime ''''Invisible'''' ProFX Glow in the Dark Acrylic water-based pigments that glow brightly in the dark. NOW available in 7 colors!. Strontium based rare earth elements, these pigments are...