Orange/Gold UV/Glow in the Dark Pigment Powder - Medium 30-40 um-50g
Orange/Gold UV/Glow in the Dark Pigment Powder - Medium 30-40 um-50g by Techno Glow Inc at Prince Georges Arts Council. MPN: P01-ORE-M050G. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ★ Luminosity: Orange Gold ★ UV Color: Orange★ Daytime Color: Orange ★ Particle Size: Compatible MediumsGlow powder can be used with resin, epoxy, paint, glass, nail polish, clay, rubber, cement, ceramic, silicone, glaze or glue. It is not soluble, heavier then water & odorless. It needs a medium firm enough to hold the pigment in place. Glow powder is the basic ingredient for most glow in the dark products used by consumers, businesses, education and government agencies, artists, scien
Product Description & Reviews
★ Luminosity: Orange Gold ★ UV Color: Orange★ Daytime Color: Orange ★ Particle Size: Compatible MediumsGlow powder can be used with resin, epoxy, paint, glass, nail polish, clay, rubber, cement, ceramic, silicone, glaze or glue. It is not soluble, heavier then water & odorless. It needs a medium firm enough to hold the pigment in place. Glow powder is the basic ingredient for most glow in the dark products used by consumers, businesses, education and government agencies, artists, scientists etc. >Glow InformationGlow in the dark powder can be charged, and discharged indefinitely, making them very economical to use. It will charge by any UV light from the higher spectrum such as sunlight or a white light bulb and also glows under a black light. Made from Strontium Aluminate doped with rare earth elements Dysprosium and Europium. Europium is the most reactive earth element ever discovered. It can give an astonishing glow time for as long as up to 30 hours, which puts it at the cutting edge of technology. >Safety InformationEnvironment friendly, not toxic, hazardous, flammable or radioactive. Contains no soluble heavy metals. Not food safe. We do not test products on any animals. Techno Glow supplies premium glow in the dark pigment and paint with little to no fading for over 15-20 years. We are your one stop shop to illuminate your life. ^^ Scroll up and grab some glow in the dark powder today!
Features & Highlights
- Glow in the Dark Powder, Vibrant Orange + UV Black Light Reactive | 8 Hours Glow Time for 15-20 Years Before Fading Appears
- Multi-Purpose Pigment Charged by Natural or Artificial Light and UV Black Lights or Lasers | Heat & Temperature Resistant up to 1000°F (535°C) | Best Blue Glow on the Market | Not-Encapsulated 50 Microns (General Purpose Particle Size) | Mix with Most Clear Mediums. 100% Reliable, Non-Toxic & Environment Friendly | White in Daytime & Glows Blue in the Dark & Under UV Black Light
- Use with Clear Mediums such as Resin, Epoxy, Acrylic, Solvent, Silicone, Cement Concrete Sealer, Polyurethane, Lacquer, Nail Polish, Powder Coat, Plastic, Clay, Rubber, Glue, Fabric Paint
- Make Glow in the Dark Road Paint, Walkways, Driveways, Watch Dials, Fishing Lure, Jigs, Beads, Nails, Stepping Stones, Jewelry, Gun Sights, Paper, Toys, Bicycles, Rings, Shirts, Slime
- Techno Glow Products is Trusted Around the World for the Brightest & Longest Glowing Powders & Paint | 90 Day Product Returns
Techno Glow Inc
Paint Making Materials
Techno Glow Inc
7 x 1 x 10 inches
Have questions about this item (P01-ORE-M050G), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Techno Glow Inc, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: P01-AQU-L001Z, ean: 0617689686373,
★ Luminosity: Aqua★ UV Color: Aqua ★ Daytime Color: White ★ Particle Size:GLOW IN THE DARK POWDER | NATURAL WHITE IN DAYLIGHT & AQUA GLOW | 2 OUNCES. Mix with epoxy, paint, glass, nail polish or acrylic, clay, rubber, cement, ceramic, silico...
mpn: TGI-SAND, ean: 0617689690165,
Aqua Glow in the Dark Powder ★ Luminosity: Aqua (Blue-Green) ★ Daytime Color: Light Green (Opaque) ★ UV Color: Aqua ★ Particle Size: 100-150 Microns (comparable to table salt) When fully charged this powder will glow at 3235 mcd/m2 aft...
mpn: KFYG6, ean: 0605621055745,
Function: Luminous powder can be applied to arts, crafts and DIY projects, including resin / epoxy, painting, murals, wax, jewelry production; display night objects, clocks, telephone keys, buttons, field instruments or indicators, radios, cameras, c...
mpn: P01-GRN-002, ean: 0608819890067,
★ Luminosity: Green★ UV Color: Green★ Daytime Color: Off-White with a Light Green Tint ★ Particle Size:Glow in the Dark Powder, Bright Green + UV Black Light Reactive | Also Called Invisible Green | Strontium Aluminate + Europium & Dysprosiu...