Speedball Art Products 1468-12 Escoda Prado Series Artist Watercolor & Acrylic Short Handle Travel Paint Brush, Size 12, Synthetic Sable by Speedball at Prince Georges Arts Council. MPN: 1468-12. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Escola Series 1468 Prado Travel Brushes are made from a custom blend of distinctively patterned synthetic fibers containing all the attributes of natural sable hair. A perfect choice for the professional or seasoned watercolor artist, this brush retains its perfect point after much use and has top notch color retention & spring. Escola brushes continue to be made by hand by the Escola family as they were since 1933. This is a size 12 pointed round brush with a silver bristles measuring 6. 9m
Product Description & Reviews
The Escola Series 1468 Prado Travel Brushes are made from a custom blend of distinctively patterned synthetic fibers containing all the attributes of natural sable hair. A perfect choice for the professional or seasoned watercolor artist, this brush retains its perfect point after much use and has top notch color retention & spring. Escola brushes continue to be made by hand by the Escola family as they were since 1933. This is a size 12 pointed round brush with a silver bristles measuring 6. 9mm and 28mm in diameter and has brush extender handle that also acts as a cap to covers the bristles for transport.
Features & Highlights
- SYNTHETIC SABLE ARTIST PAINT BRUSH - Prado artist paint brushes feature a unique combination of three different diameters and three different lengths of synthetic fibers that create the feel and performance of natural sable hair, Prado brushes offer artists exceptional snap, superior absorption and fluid retention
- SIZE 12 TRAVEL WATERCOLOR BRUSH - Pointed Round Travel with bristles measuring a diameter of 6. 9mm and length of 27mm
- SHORT HANDLE TRAVEL BRUSH - Designed for watercolor & acrylic painting on the go, sleek design features a cap that functions as a brush handle when in use
- TRIPLE CRIMP FERRULE - The patented triple crimp ferrule is unique to Escola brushes and helps ensure a lifetime of use
- HANDMADE IN SPAIN - Each watercolor paint brush is expertly crafted by artisan brush makers
0.59 x 0.35 x 4.84 inches
Have questions about this item (1468-12), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Speedball, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 215085014, ean: 5011385941753,
The unique blend of only the finest red sable hair and tapered synthetic filaments work together to create a brush that performs like a sable and lasts like a synthetic. Sapphire brushes are designed for fine art and decorative painting in watercolor...
mpn: 7723-20, ean: 4017505147785,
da Vinci's famous Maestro 2 European sized hog bristle is deeply set in the nickel plated brass ferrule, it holds its shape and loses less hair for this reason. Highest quality Chungking bristle is double boiled for extra spring and endurance, this a...
mpn: 5012006, ean: 0094376861211,
Winsor & Newton Series 7 - The World's Finest Water Color Brush. More than any other tool, the brush is a direct and fluid extension of the artist’s hand, eye and expressive vision. It is with that principle in mind that Winsor & Newton has crafted...
mpn: 5518S-20, ean: 0765179558706,
This Silver Mop blender brush is the perfect brush for cosmetic blending. It is so soft and lustrous. These long lasting mops are favorites of professional makeup artists, salon and home users alike. Made of the finest quality ultra-soft white and bl...